Friday, May 2, 2014

Blumenstadt



We are in Tulln. Blumenstadt: The city of flowers.
I made my self to get onto the hammock and have a good swing dizzy.
I am always amazed by trees and foliage.
Self-timer before the waterpark
Colorful floral print, pink scarf, and a smiley face under straw hat amongst yellow flowers.
I was lost in yellow.
So yellow round and around
Love the textures of my path.
Regentag by Friedensreich Hundertwasser
Spring Print! Floral and colorful!
3 scoops ice cream and chipped turquois nail polish.
My choies: Coconut, Mozart Kugel, and Chocolate Noir. Taste divine!
Tip: Usually you can get for € 1/ scoop, and there are few shops/cafes that sell ice cream and there are the one whic Lactose free, or Sorbet (the one like fruit juice, without milk)
Little me under sunshine
Lovely hood.
Lastly, selfie under pink blossoms.
Tip: go to Austria early Spring for plethora of Magnolias and Cherry Blossoms. They're gone fast, most of them won't last till middle of Spring.


~~~
Note: my floral print top is thrifted in Indonesia. Label St. Chris but the fabrics and care tag are written in Japanese so I can't say about that.

Oh well, I hope you all have a lovely weather lovely day :).

xo, Naty
 

Follow along Bloglovin' | ChictopiaTwitter | Photoblog | Instagram

10 comments:

  1. Lovely!
    Welcome to the Kiev

    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/05/spring-time-city-parks.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mira, hope I could visit Kiev someday :)

      Delete
  2. Great pictures! You look like an adventurer on a summer expedition! I like it. Thanks for stopping by my blog...xx


    CHECK OUT MY NEW POST http://sapphire-brushstrokes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/dont-blend-just-mix.html


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Teresa. Happy to hear that because I like and often inspired by classic traveller and expedition indeed. Visit you soon. :)

      Delete
  3. Ahh these pictures are beautiful! Keep it up, hun!

    http://misslaja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa, and for your support too. :).

      Delete
  4. Those are really beautiful pictures! Especially the ones where you are in tha beautiful yellow flower field! looks like a mini paradise! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Maddie. I love that flowers field. I wish you a heavenly wonderful day! xx

      Delete

Thankyou, your comments color my day!