Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Then I Wear The Pink Paisley to Hike to a Castle








And then I wore the pink paisley to hike to a castle and passing a little path full with bushes, snails and Holunderblüten ( Elder Flowers ) ...
I wore all pastel pink and my husband wore his Tosca mint summer jacket


Paisley t-shirt: thrift store
Trekking pant: Michel Klein via Thrift Store
Shoes: Micelino via Mirota Kampus Dept. Store Jogja Indonesia
Hat: Triset OXA
Backpack: bought in Khao San Bangkok Thailand
Walking Sticks: Power Walking
 

3 comments:

  1. Cool photos and the place looks very nice. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun. Great pics, I wish to go hiking soon!

    www.together-inspired.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Fydez, thanks, it's simply nice and very close to our place, daily walk destination for people in this smalltown. the castle privatly belongs to somebody. @Nish, thankyou, it was simply enjoyable day, hope you have chance go hiking again:)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou, your comments color my day!