Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Smock and Culottes




Hi,

This is not to a current outfit but it's today appropriate because it still warm here for a day or two. I wore oversized sabrina chiffon top with ruffle and smock details, oversized culottes, cheap black slippers which are very comfortable and my fave bag. I am happy with the volume, proportion and silhouette of the whole ensemble.

The top may be used off shoulder. It is sheer so I wore a vest underneath. I altered the waist band of the culottes by moving the closure button so it makes a wider front flap as a result. The culottes has a heavy and thick denim cotton fabric which feels warm actually. 



When I went out to supermarket, I used my backpack instead of the shoulder bag and still I made a bit mess with my grocery. What so called an outfit picture boooo. :-)

Sheer top with sabrina neckline, ruffle and smock details, labels: chiffon, label unknown.
Culottes: cotton with satin details, label unknown (thrifted in  Jogja, my hometown)
Shoulder bag: leather, Romwe.
Slippers: synthetic leather, Syndicate store (old purchase).
Backpack: Kipling

Wish you all have a super inspiring day wherever you are and whatever you do. 

Follow along with Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou, your comments color my day!